Deadline: 28 February 2018
The KIOS Research and Innovation Center of Excellence (KIOS CoE) at the University of Cyprus announces 15 full-time PhD student scholarships. The full scholarship will be for a year, renewable annually based on performance, for 3-5 years.
The KIOS Research and Innovation Center of Excellence is the largest research centre at the University of Cyprus and has recently been upgraded to a European Research Center of Excellence through the KIOS CoE Teaming project, with significant funding in excess of 40 million euros over the next 15 years.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The full scholarship will be for a year, renewable annually based on performance, for 3-5 years. It includes the University tuition and a monthly stipend between €1000-€1700 depending on the candidate’s qualifications and expertise. The scholarships do not include medical insurance coverage.
Number of Scholarships: There are 15 full-time PhD student Scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Cyprus
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Cyprus are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor`s or Master’s in Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Mechanical or Civil Engineering)or Computer Science or Mathematics or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Previous research experience will be considered an advantage.
Interested candidates should submit the following items online:
- Cover letter that specifies their employment availability date\A detailed curriculum vitae in English or in Greek
- Copies of transcripts of BSc/MSc degree(s)
- Short description of their academic and research experiences (1-page maximum).
- The names and contact details of at least two University Professors from whom\
- References may be requested
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.