Deadline: 31 August 2018
The University of Kent is awarding Pre-Master Scholarship Programme for International Students. Three scholarships are available in the field of Business, Management and Finance.
The aim of the scholarship is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
The University of Kent is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research, rated internationally excellent and leading the way in many fields of study.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available for the pre-master programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in Business, Management and Finance.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover £4,000 tuition fee.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have the equivalent of an honours degree from the UK or other approved university in a related subject or an equivalent professional qualification. Consideration will be given to applicants holding equivalent qualifications or work experience.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS 5.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each section.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Certificates of your academic results to date
- An academic reference
- A personal statement
- A copy of your passport