Deadline: 15 April 2018
The Institute of Hazard, Risk, and Resilience (IHRR), in conjunction with Collingwood College and the Geography Department is currently accepting applications for Risk Masters Scholarships. This scholarship is designed to cover full tuition fees, College accommodation, as well as a stipend and other financial support, up to a total value of £33,000.
The Durham University Business School is the business school of Durham University and is located in Durham, England. Established in 1965, it holds triple accreditation.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue MSc or the MA in Risk.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship is designed to cover full tuition fees, College accommodation, as well as a stipend and other financial support, up to a total value of £33,000.
- Nationality: International applicants (non-UK / non-EU)
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to International applicants (non-UK / non-EU) for either the MSc or the MA in Risk.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
Level of Study
Taught Master’s Degree programmes
Mode of study
Year of Entry
Applicants for programmes commencing in 2018/19
- MA Risk
- MSc Risk
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language you will need IELTS 7.0 (no element below 6.5) or Pearson Test of English Overall Score 70+ (No element below 62).
How to Apply: Prospective applicants must:
- Stage 1:submit an academic application to Durham University: durham.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/.
- Stage 2: submit an online scholarship application form