Deadline: 31 May 2018
University of Northampton is inviting applications for T D Lewis Scholarship for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. This scholarship is awarded on educational excellence or potential.
The University of Northampton is a higher education establishment based in Northampton, which offers students undergraduate and postgraduate courses and university degrees.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: Undergraduate and postgraduate students with financial awards of up to £1,500.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: UK applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Please note that the decision of the Panel/Trustees is final
- Successful applicants will receive an email to confirm the outcome of their application
- They will then receive a letter which they will be asked to sign and return, to confirm that they agree to the terms and conditions
- The recipient must submit a report on how the financial award has been spent and the benefits they have received.
- Breaks from study or long-term illness will result in the termination of the scholarship
- Should the terms and conditions not be met, termination of the scholarship or award is at the discretion of the Trustees
- The recipient agrees to participate in press and PR opportunities as required and to their reports being used on the University’s website and in printed publications
- Any additional terms and conditions will be confirmed to the recipient in writing