Deadline: 1 November 2018
Kellogg Institute for International Studies, University of Notre Dame offers visiting fellowships for international students to promote interdisciplinary international research.
Visiting Fellowships by Kellogg Institute include the following:
- A Stipend
- Medical insurance benefits
- Travel expenses
- Partial housing subsidy for Hesburgh Center Residences or any other on-campus housing facility
- Candidates should be interested in research on our themes of democracy and/or human development.
- Applicants may be of any nationality
- Typically three types of fellowship provided:
- Junior and midcareer scholars: Postdoctorates, assistant or associate professors
- Senior scholars
- Journalists, Policy makers and other practioners
- a PhD or equivalent degree (particularly in a social science or in history).
- In some exceptional cases, support is given to candidates with a PhD or its equivalent in other disciplines too or eminent scholars and practioners without a PhD.
- Students in their final phase of PhD may also apply, with a condition of having completed PhD before beginning of the fellowship.
Eligibility Condions (for non-US citizens/residents)
- English language proficiency is required.
- A valid passport
- Be able to obtain a J-1 Visa.
The application for the academic year opens in mid-August.
Deadline : November 1.
|Organization||University of Notre Dame|
|Subject areas||Social science, History|
|Eligibility||Open for iternational students|
|Deadline||1 November (yearly)|
To apply click: http://kellogg.fluidreview.com