Deadline: 1 April 2018
BI Norwegian Business School awards QS Scholarship to candidates with a strong academic record who visit the BI Norwegian Business School booth at a QS World Grad School Fair.
Selection of Recipients:
- The scholarship is open to national and international students.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes
- covers full tuition for the Ist year of studies; may be renewed for a IInd year
Academic Progression Requirements:
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
Number of Scholarships: maximum 2 scholarships for Autumn 2017
- Applicant with strong academic performance who attend a QS World Grad Tour Fair where BI participates
- Applicant must have applied for the scholarship via the QS website.
- Candidates must apply for, and be accepted in, a Master of Science degree at BI Norwegian Business School.
- Only students accepted to a Master of Science degree commencing Autumn 2017 will be considered for this scholarship.
How to apply:
- Applicants re expected to write a scholarship application letter (max. 01 page), outlining why he/she is deserving this scholarship and apply via the QS website.
|Organization||BI Norwegian Business School|
|Fellowship amount||Full tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|