Deadline: 15 February 2018
The EIT Digital Master School is a partnership between the best technical universities in Europe, top European researchers and leading business partners. The aim is to breed entrepreneurial talent through outstanding education, targeting high-performing students worldwide. The admissions process is handled centrally by EIT Digital Master School Office.
- Cloud Computing and Services (CCS)
- Data Science (DSC)
- Digital Media Technology (DMT)
- Embedded Systems (ES)
- Human Computer Interaction and Design (HCID)
- Internet Technology and Architecture (ITA)
- Security and Privacy (SaP)
- Software and Service Architectures (SSA, before SDE)
- Applicant must have completed Bachelor’s degree, encompassing a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognized university.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency (established through an internationally recognized test such as TOEFL or IELTS).
Required Documents for Application:
- Degree Certificate/Diploma in original language and translated into English (or in case of on-going studies a statement certifying that you are in the final year of your studies).
- Grade transcript in original language and translated into English (all courses taken must be included).
- Evidence of English proficiency
- CV with details of academic and professional career
- Letter of motivation: discuss or propose an entrepreneurial idea (1 page with a summary and two additional pages for details).
- Passport or other kind of identification in English.
- 2 letters of recommendation (from professors of the most recently attended higher institution or recent employers).
- Document stating the GPA or the Relative Ranking (Optional)
The application process is divided into 2 periods:
- Period 1 (15 November 2017 – 1 February 2018): Open to EU/EEA/CH/ Non-EU citizens
- Period 2 (15 February 2018 – 15 April 2018): Open to EU/EEA/CH citizens. Please note that all study trajectories may not be available during application period 2.
- Not recommended for applicants who require a visa.
|Organization||EIT Digital Master School Office|
|Subject areas||Computer Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||February 15, 2018|