Deadline: 26 April 2018
Emile-Boutmy scholarship is dedicated to welcome the exceptional international students from outside of the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Sorbonne Paris Cité (USPC) is one of France’s major university conglomerates bringing together four Parisian universities and four special-status higher education and research establishments including Sciences Po.
- Candidate must be applying for the first time
- Applicant must be from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
- This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this programme.
- Social criteria are also taken into account.
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded.
- A request for it must be made in the section designated for the purpose on the application form.
- tuition grant: €7,300/year for the 3 years of the undergraduate programme with cost of living of €5000/year
- tuition grant: €7,300/year for the 3 years of the undergraduate programme
- tuition grant: €5,000/year for the 3 years of the undergraduate programme
- tuition grant: €3,000/year for the 3 years of the undergraduate programme
- a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College (On an exceptional basis)
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €6,000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €10,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
- On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ per year, may be granted to cover the two years of the Masters programme.
- Last date for undergraduate programme: April 26, 2018
- Last date for master’s programme: January 3, 2018
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to non Europeans|