Deadline: 15 February 2018
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is looking for excellent applicants for its Fulbright Doctoral Degree Scholarship programme. The scholarship is exclusively open for Indonesian students to conduct research in any field of study except medical sciences.
The aim of the scholarship is to strengthen the bond between the US and Indonesian students.
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is the bi-national Fulbright Commission for Indonesia. For twenty-five years we have carried forward the vision and mission of the Fulbright program in Indonesia
- Application deadline: February 15, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in any field of study except medical sciences.
- Scholarship Award: The Fulbright covers the expenses of your study excluding the research. Usually, students can apply for and receive funds from their US university, for instance as a Teaching Assistant or Research Assistant, and there are a number of other small grants provided by universities and other research donors to support dissertation research.
- Nationality: Indonesian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Hold a master’s degree (S2)
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.00 scale)
- Have a minimum TOEFL ITP score of 575 or IELTS equivalent
- Have the intention to take up, or return to, an academic position upon completion of the degree
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be proficient in English.
- Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms, and submit them and the above-listed supporting documents in hard copy to AMINEF via mail (postage), or drop them off in person before the application deadline.
How to Apply:
- Completed application form, including one-page study objective
- Copy of most recent (less than two years old) TOEFL ITP or IELTS scores
- Two letters of reference, either from an employer or a university lecturer
- Copy of academic transcript and diploma (in original language and in English translation)
- Copy of valid identity document (KTP or passport)
- Curriculum vitae