Deadline: 30 April 2018
International Master in physics is a collaborative programme between ICTP and an international consortium. ICTP cooperates with SISSA Trieste, Politecnico di Torino University and a consortium involving Universities Pierre & Marie Curie (Paris 6), Paris Diderot (Paris 7), Paris-Sud (Paris 11) and the École Normale Supérieure at Cachan in providing education to graduate students from developing countries on the Physics of Complex Systems, leading to a Laurea Magistralis degree.
The aim of the international master in Physics of Complex Systems is to shape professionals and/or potential researchers to be able to jointly apply knowledge and methodologies from modern physics, applied mathematics, information engineering and computational biology to the analysis, modeling and simulation of complex systems.
- Joint ICTP/SISSA PhD in Physics or Mathematics
- Joint PhD Fluid Mechanics
- Joint Masters in Physics
- Joint ICTP/Collegio Carlo Alberto
- Masters Complex Systems
- Masters in Medical Physics
- Masters in HPC
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme
- ICTP/IAEA Sandwich Training Education Programme
- Applied Mathematics
- Computational Biology
- Information Engineering
- Qualified graduates from all countries that are members of the UN, UNESCO or IAEA.
- Degree equivalent to a B.Sc (but an M.Sc is preferable) in Physics, Mathematics or Information Engineering.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is required.
How to apply
Applications are to be made online
Quantitative Life Sciences
Strada Costiere 11
I-34151 Trieste, Italy
|Organization||Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP)|
|Fellowship Level||Master, PhD|
|Subject areas||Physics, Mathematics, Information Engineering|
|Eligibility||B.Sc/M.Sc, International Students|