Deadline: 16 April 2018
The University of Verona invites applications for 14 PhD positions from students who are keen to embark on a doctoral programme at the University for Academic Year 2018/2019. Applications are open to students any nationality and of any age.
- Arts and Humanities
- Legal and Economic Sciences
- Health and Life Sciences
- Natural and Engineering Sciences
- Applications are open to early-stage researchers from any country and of any nationality.
- Applications must not have resided in Italy for more than a year in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline (from 15 January 2015 to 15 January 2018)
- Applicant must hold a Master’s Degree.
- Applicant must NOT already hold a PhD and must have less than 4 years of research experience.
Duration: 1st October 2018 to 30th September 2021 (36-months)
Benefits (for 36 months):
- Living allowance: €2000/month
- Mobility allowance: €600/month
- Family allowance: €150/month for students with family obligations at the call deadline.
The following documents to be provided with the electronically submitted application:
- Application form
- Copy of any Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree certificate;
- Diploma Supplement (if available);
- Motivation and presentation letter;
- Brief proposal for a research project within the advertised research areas;
- 2 reference letters issued by academic professors at the university where the applicant obtained the Master’s Degree.
- All documents must be submitted in English, and an English translation of any certificate and other official document must be provided.
|Organization||University of Verona|
|Subject areas||Arts and Humanities; Legal and Economic Sciences; Health and Life Sciences; Natural and Engineering Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||16 April 2018|