Deadline: 26 April 2018
Sciences Po Rene Seydoux Scholarship is open to the applicants from Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia and Turkey. The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria
The Seydoux scholarship is intended for students who are able to demonstrate a real interest in relations between Mediterranean countries.
Sciences Po or Paris Institute of Political Studies is a highly selective French university (legally a grande école).
- Application Deadline: April 26, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Successful students will receive a scholarship amounting to 20 000€ per year for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme and for the duration of the master programme in the event that the student continues his or her studies at Sciences Po at the Masters level. The scholarship covers full tuition and cost of living expenses.
- Nationality: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must be accepted into Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Cover letter outlining motivations for an interest or previous experience in actions which aim to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean people in social, cultural or scientific spheres
- Any other evidence attesting to the candidate’s motivation (recommendation letter, evidence of voluntary work, personal work, etc.)