Deadline: 1 April 2018
The Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies at Radboud University offers a partial Theology Scholarships for excellent International candidates wishing to start the Master’s programme in Theology in the academic year of 2018-2019, starting in September 2018.
- €10.500 which covers the full tuition fee of 2.060 euro and part of living expenses
- Apply online and upload the following documents:
- motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Academic essay: subject of the essay needs to be related to the academic discipline of theology broadly conceived (including biblical, historical, empirical, or constructive/systematic perspectives) and ought to demonstrate the analytical skills (about 2000 (min.) and 2500 (max.) words)
- Skype interview will be part of the scholarship procedure.
|Subject areas||Philosophy, Theology, Religious Studies|
|Fellowship amount||850 euro/month|
|Eligibility||Open to International students|
|Deadline||1 April 2018|