Deadline: 31 March 2018
McGill University offers Steinberg Global Health Postdoctoral Fellowship. Steinberg Global Health Postdoctoral Fellowships support the most promising scholars in global health and assist them in establishing a research base early in their careers. The program aims to support a diverse group of fellows with varying specialties and geographic areas of interest.
Fellowship Value: $45,000; annual travel stipend of $5,000 (may be renewable once).
- Applicants must have or have arranged supervision by a member of McGill University Faculty (a Professor, Associate Professor or an Assistant Professor).
- Applicants may be from global health, including but not limited to medicine, nursing, health sciences, humanities, epidemiology, public health, and health policy.
- Applicants must fulfilled all degree requirements for a PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree doctorate (DPhil, DPH, MD, DVM or similar terminal degree) before August 31, 2017.
- Applicants must be within 5 years of completion of this degree to hold the award.
- Applicants without the PhD or PhD-equivalent degree in hand at the time of application must include a letter from their Department Chair specifying that dissertation defense will take place before September 1st, 2017.
Applicant must submit the following materials:
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- PhD supervisor recommendation letter (max. 2 pages)
- McGill supervisor recommendation letter (if different from above) (max. 2 pages)
- Research proposal (max. 5 pages)
- Training expectations: an overview of how this postdoctoral experience will contribute to the future research ambitions and productivity (1 page).
- Copy of complete university academic record to date (including bachelor’s transcripts). International transcripts must be in English or French.
|Subject areas||Global Health, Medicine, Nursing, Health Sciences, Humanities, Epidemiology, Public Health, And Health Policy|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||March 31, 2018|