Study in:United Kingdom
Deadline: 30 Apr 2018
Open to all nationalities
Imperial College London
30 Apr 2018
Full Funding, tuition fees, and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,057
More about this scholarship
- The Imperial College of London is offering Ph.D. scholarships to outstanding applications in the Department of Chemical Engineering.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Scholarships in Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London, 2018 should have a first class honors master’s degree in chemical engineering or any related branch.
- The candidates should contact the potential supervisor, provide them with a curriculum vitae, proposed topic of study, the start date of the project and how they would fund the project.
- The applicants should provide contact details of two referees and academic transcripts.
- The candidates should also submit a personal statement and English test results.
- The applicants should e-mail the postgraduate administrator with name, date of application and college ID with the subject as Ph.D. Scholarships in Chemical Engineering.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. Scholarships in Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London, 2018 are assessed based on their research proposal, references provided and the interview.
- The recipients of Ph.D. Scholarships in Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London, 2018 will get both tuition fees and a contribution to maintenance costs of £16,057.