Deadline: 15 April 2018
The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation invite applications for a Einstein Fellowship. The fellowship is awarded by the Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation. The fellowship is for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research.
- living accommodations
- stipend of EUR 10,000
- reimbursement of travel expenses
Duration of funding: 5 to 6 months
- Applicants must be under 35 and must hold a university degree in the Humanities, in the Social Sciences, or in the Natural Sciences.
- At the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Daimler and Benz Foundation.
- The Einstein Fellowship is not intended for applicants who wish to complete an academic study they have already begun.
- Applicant must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant.
Applications must include the following:
- Project proposal (two-page)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Applications should be submitted by mail or email to:
Bewerbungen sind zu richten an:
Prof. Dr. Susan Neiman
Am Neuen Markt 7
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 April 2018|