Deadline: 30 April 2018
Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme (LExS) : Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme (LExS) is meant for excellent non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students of all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced Programme or MSc in International Relations & Diplomacy.
- Non-EU/EEA students: enrolling University’s master’s degree programme starting September 2017 or February 2018. All MA, MSc and LLM programmes are eligible for LExS
- Students of all nationalities: enrolling in the Advanced Master programmes
- Applicant must have scored excellent study results which are relevant for the programme for which the student wishes to enroll.
- Applicant must be among the top 10% for the relevant programme followed abroad.
- Applicant will hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Scholarships will not be awarded to applicants who have already obtained a Leiden University master’s degree with the exception of students applying for a Master programme for which a specified previous Master programme or work experience is mandatory (the LLM advanced masters qualify as such).
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has three awards:
- € 10.000 of the tuition fee
- € 15.000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
How to apply:
- Apply online and upload required documents
|Subject areas||Law, International relations, tax|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Applications are accepted in April, October, November|
For Further Details: Click