Deadline: 18 May 2018
The University of Southampton announces its International Summer School 2018. The summer school will be student’s chance to become fully immersed in the history and culture of Britain whilst studying at one of the world’s top 100 universities.
Duration: 16 July 2018 to Friday 10 August 2018
Number of places: up to 15–20 students
Study areas: successful students will be able to study up to 6 exciting topics drawing upon our world class research from ancient history to modern British film.
- Applicant must be a student currently studying at a recognised university outside of the UK.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older at the start of the school.
- Applicant must have IELTS 5.5 (or an equivalent English language qualification) in listening and speaking.
- Successful scholarship applicants are required to submit an official application through the Summer School at Southampton portal as a part of the admissions process. Details will be provided to shortlisted applicants.
- Our full fees page offers more information about this all-inclusive programme with one fee covering tuition, accommodation, most meals and excursions.
- The International Summer School is a credit bearing programme which may be able to count towards your studies at your home university. If you successfully complete the assessment, 5 ECTS credits are available.
|Organization||University of Southampton|
|Subject areas||History and Culture|
|Fellowship amount||£2,000 scholarship|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||18 May 2018|