Deadline: 30 September 2018
Drug Research Doctoral Programme (DRDP); Doctoral candidates will perform their PhD studies in research groups with high scientific standards. Each candidate focuses on a specific topic relevant for drug development, but the PhD research training is broad and covers a wide range of different fields in drug research.
- based on the salary system of Finnish universities and it consists of a task-specific salary component and personal performance salary component
- task-specific salary component of the PhD candidate is at level 2–4 of teaching and research personnel and is 1985,85-2475,31 euros/month
- personal performance adds a maximum of 46.3 % to this salary
- All PhD candidates who have the right to pursue a doctoral degree at the University of Turku and who have not earlier had a full-time funded PhD candidate position for a total of 4 years.
- Persons, who have not yet been awarded the right to study for PhD degree at the University of Turku, but match the profile of the PhD program and meet the eligibility criteria for the right to study for doctoral degree.
- As the right to pursue a doctoral degree is a precondition for accepting a PhD candidate position funded by the University, the person must apply for both a right to study for doctoral degree and a doctoral candidate position in this call for applications.
- Applicant is required to demonstrate the ability and motivation to undertake doctoral studies and the capacity to complete a doctoral degree in accordance with the research plan.
- Motivation letter
- Resume of the applicant
- Research plan agreed by the supervisor (not more than 5 pages)
- Theoretical study plan
- Funding plan for the doctoral studies
- Signed declaration about other funding for the applicant from supervisor
- Supervision plan–the Faculty’s form
- University degree certificate (if applicant has attained the higher university degree somewhere else than in the University of Turku and in addition, a transcript of studies if the degree has been completed outside Finland).
- An application for approval of a third supervisor containing an explanation, when proposing 3 supervisors
|Organization||University of Turku|
|Subject areas||Natural Science and Mathematics, Medicine|
|Fellowship amount||1985,85-2475,31 euros/month|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||will open in September 2018|