Deadline: 15 March 2018
ExEgypt is proud to announce the launch of ‘ExEgypt Annual Medical Summer School’.
Location: The program will take part in Ismailia city, Egypt.
Duration: 17th July 2018 to 31st July 2018 with an optional 4 days trip to Dahab and Sharm El-Sheikh, so the whole program ends on the 4th of August, 2018
Nationality: open to all students all over the world.
About the program:
- Scientific program: Cardiology, Emergency, Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Social Program: Cairo trip (2 days), North Coast and Alexandria trip (2 days); Ain Sokhna (half day); Port Said trip (half day); BBQ at a farm (half day); Sports day; Wady El-Rayan (Sand boarding) – optional 1 day; Dahab an Sharm El-Sheikh (optional 4 days).
- Community Service
The fees will cover:
- Welcome package including a T-shirt, Sim Card, ExEgypt booklet, ExEgypt bracelet and a log book
- Scientific program at Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University, Suez Canal University Teaching Hospitals
- The official language for our course is English.
- It is recommended to bring: White coat and a stethoscope; ISIC card (International students card is recommended); Swimming suit; weather is Warm/Sunny in Egypt, so make sure you bring clothes suiting that weather and a hat.
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Early application: 15th February 2018Late applications: 15th of March 2018|