Deadline: 30 November 2018
Boyapati Scholarship: Computer Science and Mathematics: The Scholarship is sponsored by Vijay Boyapati, an alumnus of the Mathematical Sciences Institute. The focus is to encourage students to undertake a degree in the related fields of Computer Science and Mathematics. The Scholarship is offered from time to time which is subjected to funds being available.
Scholarship value: The Scholarship shall be valued at $5,000. The amount is paid at the beginning of each semester.
- A Student is eligible to apply if he/she is Australian national, holds Permanent Residence Status in Australia or is an international (overseas student).
- The Scholarship will be granted to a student entering the final honours year of a bachelor degree in either the Dept. of Mathematics or the Dept. of Computer Science, and whose project is considered by the Committee to be suitable mix of both areas.
- The application must be submitted on the prescribed form, either electronically or in hard copy.
- 2 academic references must be submitted on the prescribed form.
- The applicants must provide 2 reference letters with the names and contact details.
Concurrent Holding of Scholarships
- A student must not hold any other scholarship or award of the same or greater value with this scholarship.
- If the successful applicant holds a scholarship of lesser value, the Dean of the Faculty of Science and the Dean of the Mathematical Sciences Institute, acting on the advice of the Committee, may reduce the value of the scholarship.
|Organization||Australian National University|
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 November (Yearly)|