Research – Masters, PhD, PostDoc
Deadline: 30 July 2018
CICOPS Scholarship at the University of Pavia for International students: The University of Pavia (UNIPV) and the Institute for the Right to University Studies (EDiSU) are offers the 2017 CICOPS Scholarships for Developing Country’s scholars / students.
Benefits: The scholarships will cover
- Travel, board, lodging and spending money;
Fellowships are for junior and senior members.
Who can Apply: Students, academics and other researchers from developing countries
- Applicants must have at least 2 years of either teaching experience or activity in international organizations and institution.
- CICOPS scholarships are obtained for research collaboration in the short period in order to encourage the mobility of researcher from developing countries.
Applicants enrolled in a PhD or Postgraduate Course at an Italian University are not eligible to apply.
- Institute for the Right to University Studies (EDiSU),
- University of Pavia (UNIPV),
Number of awards: Ten
Duration: 4 to 12 weeks stay at UNIPV
Each scholarship includes and covers travel (economy class), board and lodging expenses and a pocket money of 150.00 Euro (gross) per week.
Method of Application
- Fill the online form,
- Applicants must send requested documents to CICOPS.
- Applications must be supported by a formal letter of invitation from a collaborator/teacher at the University of Pavia.
Application Deadline: July, December (yearly)
|Organization||CICOPS ScholarshipsUniversity of Pavia|
|Level||Research – Masters, PhD, PostDoc|
|Subject areas||Offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open for International Students|
|Deadline||July, December (yearly)|