Deadline: 1 September 2018
The balanced growth of technology, computer programming, information technology, and software development has changed the world and benefited humankind in many ways. DevelopIntelligence objective is to support college students who are using programming to better themselves and the world. Those in Computer Science majors will be considered but it is not a requirement. Selection is based on demonstrated passion for technology, academic excellence, and leadership while working to make a difference in the world and software industry.
- $1,000/ year.
- The scholarship will be granted to help toward the winner’s college tuition fee.
Our scholarship is open to any student who meets the following criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled full time in an UG or PG degree program at a college or university in the USA.
- Applicant must have completed at least one computer science class with a grade of at least 3.4 out of 4.0, or the equivalent.
- Applicant must have some concrete plans to take at least one computer science class in the upcoming school year.
- Deadline for applications are due before September 1st of each year.
- Copy of current transcript
- Letter of recommendation from Professor of computer science (to be sent directly by the Professor by E-mail to email@example.com with the subject of the letter of reference with name of student)
- Essay that explains how you would use today’s technology to solve future problems (250-350 words).
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s|
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Information Technology|
|Fellowship amount||$1,000/ year|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 September (yearly)|