Deadline: 31 October 2018
The Heinz Neumüller Stiftung annually offers scholarships to supports candidates from the fields of engineering, law, computer, economic, and natural sciences. Doctoral candidates at the University of Oldenburg having distinguished themselves during their studies through ability, initiative and responsibility are eligible to apply.
Scholarship value: provides the financial and material support; and a monthly maximum grant amount of 400,00 €.
Number of scholarships: 4-6
Duration: One year
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree or diploma (no M.Ed.) in Engineering, Law, Computer, Economic, Natural Sciences
- Dissertation topic is completely or partly based in one of the relevant subjects
- Affiliated with the University of Oldenburg
- Applicants can apply on their own or can be recommended by a faculty member.
- A complete application must include the following documents (in copy or original):
- personal cover letter
- (tabular) description of the previous course of life and studies
- degree qualifying for a doctoral degree
- certificate of matriculation
- exposé and schedule for the dissertation
- letter of confirmation from the dissertation supervisor that the dissertation project has been offered, including the topic and a statement on its relevance for the future development of science
- letter of recommendation from a second faculty member
|Organization||University of Oldenburg|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Law, Computer, Economic, Natural Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||400,00 €.|
|Eligibility||Master’s degree in relevant subject|