Deadline: 31 December
The IBSA Foundation for Scientific Research is a non-profit organization that promotes and supports scientific research, progress and education was established in 2012. It funds several young researchers each year to promote and facilitate the realization of their postdoctoral training with 1 year fellowships in five research fields
Subject Areas: Dermatology, Endocrinology, Fertility/Infertility, Orthopedics/Rheumatology, Pain Medicine
- Applicant can be of any nationality
- Age: under 35 at the deadline for the submission of proposals
- Applicant must hold degree in Medicine, Biology, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Bioengineer, open to PhDs, post docs, residents.
- For the whole duration of the fellowship, applicants must work in the Hosting Institution, i.e. a research organization (such as universities, hospitals or other research centers), regardless of its legal status (organized under public or private law), whose main goal is to individually conduct non-economic biomedical research and to disseminate its results.
Applicants should include in the proposal 3 separate files:
- Short Curriculum Vitae with appropriate publications
- Short account of the proposal (both basic and clinical), a clear objective, containing background and significance, precise aims, research plan, and references (4 pages max)
- Letter of acceptance by the Hosting Institution for the One year of the fellowship
- The assessment of proposals is carried out by the International Scientific Board of the Foundation.
- The IBSA Foundation Direction will make its final decision upon seeing the recommendations of the International Scientific Board. Final award verdicts are incontrovertible.
- Successful candidates will be invited to attend a ceremony that will take place at the IBSA Foundation’s headquarters in Lugano (Switzerland).
- Publications associated to the research awarded should acknowledge the support of IBSA Foundation in the acknowledgement section of the manuscript.
|Subject areas||Medicine, Biology, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Bio-engineering|
|Fellowship amount||€ 24,000|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
Applications to be submitted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copy by regular mail to: IBSA FOUNDATION for scientific research, Via del Piano, 29 CH-6915, Lugano