Deadline: 13 March 2018
Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB) is inviting applications for the International Summer School (ISS) 2018. The ISS is a 6-week programme with a focus on “Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and Genome Stability”. It is coordinated by the Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB).
Duration: 6 August – 14 September 2018
- Gene Regulation
- DNA Damage & Genome Stability
- Developmental Biology
- Systems Biology & Bioinformatics
- Translational Research
- Applicant must have been successfully studying a life sciences related subject at university for a minimum of two years.
- Applicants currently studying for a Master’s degree or conducting PhD research may also apply.
- Applicant must have some previous research experience since the programme focuses on giving strong hands-on experience.
- The ISS is an international programme and applications are encouraged from students from all over the world.
- The entire programme is held in English, so applicant needs to be able to communicate in this language.
How to Apply:
The application has 2 steps:
- Registration: provide contact details of yourself and referees.
- Application: The application form will ask applicant to provide the following information and documents:
- Personal data, including address and contact details
- University registration certificate that confirms status as a student (if applicable)
- High school certificate
- University studies (including certificates of qualification and transcript records)
- Extra-curricular activities or awards
- A motivational statement describing interest in the ISS
- Documents should be uploaded as 2 PDF files: CV, max size 3 MB; Education certificates, max size 4 MB
- Certificates or copies of university records are preferred in English (or authorized translation)
|Organization||Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB)|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||registration: 13 March 2018application: 20 March 2018|