Deadline: 1 August 2018
University of Sussex is offering up to 100 £5,000 Masters Scholarships to the International as well as EU/UK students.
Type of award: Taught full-time Masters
Scholarship amount: £5,000
- Applicants from UK/EU and non-EU, who either hold or expect to receive a Ist class bachelor’s honours degree from any UK higher education institution or who hold or expecting to receive an excellent UG degree from a university within the European Union are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicant must apply for an eligible Masters course and receive an offer of place and accept the offer.
- Applicant must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements.
Subjects offered (Masters Courses)
- All full-time taught Master’s degree courses at the University: MA, MSc, LLM
- Applicant must apply online for an eligible full-time Masters course through the University’s PG application system in time to receive an offer of a place.
- Applicant must complete the Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship application form before the deadline.
Selection for a scholarship:
- Scholarships will be granted on the basis of previous or current academic performance and future potential.
- The panel member will pay careful attention to the information provided in the Scholarship application form.
The application last date is 1st August 2018.
|Organization||University of Sussex|
|Subject areas||All masters courses offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 August 2018|