Bachelors and Masters
Deadline: 31 July 2018
University of Bedfordshire Scholarships: Bedfordshire University Scholarships for International Students
The University of Bedfordshire is a public university. It has campuses in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, England.
The university came into existence in August 2006. It was formed by merging the Bedford campus of De Montfort University and the University of Luton.
The University is offering The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship to all new international students for the academic year 2017-2018.
Level of study: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate program.
Study Subject: the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The applicant needs to visit his/her country page in the website link given below to find out the Scholarships available to them.
Place of study: Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- For Undergraduate degrees (BA/BSc/BEng):
- To apply for a place in an undergraduate course (BA/BSc) one needs to have completed the high school education of 12 years.
- The candidate must have a pass equivalent to 2 UK A level passes, and have the required English language qualification.
- For Postgraduate taught courses:
- The entry requirements for postgraduate degrees (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM) are a good honours degree, or equivalent qualification, in an appropriate subject from a recognized university or Higher Education institution.
- The candidates with other relevant qualifications and individuals with appropriate work experience would also be considered.
- IELTS overall score of 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each element is required for entry to both the programs
Nationality: International students can apply
How to Apply:
- The applications to Undergraduate programs(BA/BSc/BEng) and Postgraduate programs (MA/MSc/MBA) can be made directly to the University or through representatives in the applicants` respective home country
- The EU Postgraduate students (MA/MSc/MBA) should apply through the online application system or directly to the University.
- The candidates need to download an application form and submit it to the Admission Team along with scanned copies of the supporting documents via email, post or in person at the International Office.
While submitting the application form one must include photocopies of the following supporting documents.
- A completed application form signed by the applicant (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of level of English Language (wherever relevant)
- A one-page personal statement clearly explaining why the applicant wants to study the chosen course.
- A copy of currently valid passport details
- copies of any UK Visa that the candidate would have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 31st July (tentatively).
|Organization||University of Bedfordshire|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelors and Masters programs|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the university|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
|Deadline||31st July (Yearly)|