Deadline: 15 March 2018
The Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) is delighted to offer I-Shou University School of Medicine for International Students Scholarship Programme. This is a four-year Full Scholarship MD Program for bachelor degree and applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree to apply.
The tuition and other required fees, accommodation fees, textbooks and living allowances will be covered by the scholarship granted by TaiwanICDF (Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund).
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue MD programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of
- Scholarship Award: This is a four-year Full Scholarship MD Program for bachelor degree and applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree to apply.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree to apply.
- English Language Requirements: All courses offered by this programme are taught in English.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Create an account and log in.
- Step 2. Enter application data.
- Step 3. Confirm the information you have entered. Once you clicked on the ” Finish &Print ” button, you can only view your application data and print it. The account will be invalid.
- Step 4. Submit the application form, together with your other scholarship application documents, to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/Consulate (General)/ Representative Office in your country