Deadline: 30 March 2018
13 Visiting Scholar Fellowships: Ca’ Foscari: Ca’ Foscari University of Venice invites applications for 13 Visiting Scholar Fellowships. The University is providing two categories of fellowships viz., Young Talent Fellowships and Advanced Fellowships.
Number and Duration of fellowships:
- Young Talent Fellowships: 6 positions for 3 months open to young researchers with 2 to 12 years of postdoctoral experience.
- Advanced Fellowships: 7 positions for 2 months and are open to senior researchers with at least 10 years of postdoctoral experience.
- Applicants must be affiliated with universities outside Italy and will be invited to collaborate on research activities with the relevant departments at Ca’ Foscari and to contribute to their academic activities held in English.
- Total budget is €156,000.00, which will cover the Individual Mobility Contribution of the 13 Visiting Scholars.
- Each grant will be worth up to a maximum of €12,000.00 (gross – corporate cost, for each Visiting Scholar).
- Applications to be submitted using the application form which is to be be sent by email to email@example.com with the following documents (in English):
- CV including a list of the most important publications/monographs published within the last years, and/or a list of the candidate’s activities as a guest speaker at international conferences.
- Motivation letter
- A copy of a valid identity document (either a European identity card or a passport).
|Organization||Ca’ Foscari University of Venice|
|Fellowship Level||Visiting fellowships|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 March 2018|