Deadline: 15 March 2018
The Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics invite applications for two Postdoctoral Positions in the Laboratory of Prof. Rudolf Grosschedl (Department of Cellular and Molecular Immunology).
Duration Postdoctoral Positions:
- The Postdoctoral Positions are available for an initial two-year appointment with the possibility of extension.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To study the function of transcription factor networks and higher-order chromatin structure in B lymphocytes.
- Approaches used include molecular and cellular techniques, FACS analysis, in vitro cell differentiation assays and chromatin profiling.
- Applicants must hold MSc and PhD in Immunology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or Imaging.
- Applicant must have at least 3 years of proven research experience.
- Applicants must have a good publication record.
- Applicant must be able to work in a team; possess excellent communication skills and must have experience in the supervision of graduate students.
- Submit complete application online including the following:
- Statement of research interests
- 3 references
|Organization||Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics|
|Subject areas||Immunology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||March 15th, 2018|