Study in:United States
Deadline: 29 Mar 2018
Chen Foundation Scholarship Program, 2018
Open to residents of California
Asian Pacific Community Fund (APCF)
29 Mar 2018
Partial Funding, $2,000
Details about Chen Foundation Scholarship Program, 2018
Chen Foundation Scholarship Program, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by Asian Pacific Community Fund (APCF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of California.
The Chen Foundation and Asian Pacific Community Fund are offering Chen Foundation Scholarship Program, 2018.
Eligibility for Chen Foundation Scholarship Program, 2018:
- The applicants should be high school seniors and residents in California.
- The candidates applying for Chen Foundation Scholarship Program, 2018 should be intending to attend a California State University or California Community College.
- The applicants should have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0.
- The household income should be at or below California State/County Low Income Level.
- The candidates should submit the application form and high school transcript.
- The recommenders are expected to fill-up the online recommendation form and should indicate why the student should get the scholarship in 500 or fewer words.
Value of Chen Foundation Scholarship Program:
The recipients of Chen Foundation Scholarship Program, 2018 get $2,000.
More about Asian Pacific Community Fund (APCF)
Established in 1990, the Asian Pacific Community Fund (APCF) is focused on transforming lives and meeting the diverse needs of the Asian and Pacific Islander (API) community, one of the fastest growing populations in the U.S.
APCF is the only community-based fund of its kind providing philanthropists a collaborative approach to raise funds for the API community in Los Angeles County by:
• Offering a myriad of giving options that aligns with donor preferences,
• Increasing awareness of community needs, and
• Encouraging active engagement in philanthropic activities.