Deadline: 19 March 2018
Crick PhD Programme: The Crick PhD programme is designed to attract the brightest scientific minds from all over the world. It offers a fabulous opportunity for highly motivated and talented candidates to study and explore biomedical research.
Crick PhD Program – Key Information:
- The Institute offers a stimulating and supportive research environment
- The PhD research project is agreed between the student and the supervisor during the initial induction period (first three months of study).
Induction week for Crick Phd program
The programme starts with an introductory induction week. This gives an opportunity to the new students to know each other, their university and the Institute.
Interactive sessions includes various topics like,
- Organizing and recording your research,
- Literature management,
- Designing experiments
- Research ethics.
Students are also introduced with the institute’s Science Technology Platforms. This allows students to explore state of the art equipment and research expertise.
During the induction week students can enrol at one of the partner universities: where they benefit from a wide range of complementary academic and social facilities. The partner Universities are –
- King’s College London graduate school
- Imperial College London graduate school
- UCL doctoral school
|Organization||Francis Crick Institute|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences: Bio-medical research|
|Deadline||19 March 2018|
All the required information about the Francis Crick Institute and the program is available on this website. For more quaries, please contact us.
Email, phone and online information
Tel:+44 (0)800 028 6731