Deadline: 31 May 2018
The Durham University is inviting applicants for its Kingsnorth Key Master Scholarship in Economics, Finance and Management programmes. One scholarship is available and awarded to an exceptional applicant from South Korea for the 2018/19 academic year.
The aim of the scholarship is to support South Korean students who display exceptional academic merit and potential in the area of Economics, Finance or Management.
Durham University Business School is the business school of Durham University and is located in Durham, England.Established in 1965, it holds triple accreditation (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS).It is currently ranked between 9th and 75th in the world for its MBA and MSc programmes by the Financial Times, The Economist and the Expansión.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Economics, Finance and Management programmes.
- Scholarship Award: £5,000 – applied against academic tuition fees.
- Nationality: South Korean applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available and awarded to an exceptional applicant from South Korea for the 2018/19 academic year.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from South Korea are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold an offer for MSc programmes in 2018/19.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Please complete the scholarship application form by 31 May 2018.