Deadline: 13 May 2018
The Labex GRAL program in collaboration with the University of Grenoble seeks applications for master scholarships. The successful candidates will receive from the GRAL Labex a scholarship of 8 000€ in order to cover the academic year from September to June, which includes 4 months of courses and 6 months of laboratory training.
Labex GRAL: Grenoble Alliance for Integrated Structural Cell Biology was thus selected among the various calls for projects. This project is at the interface between the structural and cellular biology.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The successful candidates will receive from the GRAL Labex a scholarship of 8 000€ in order to cover the academic year from September to June, which includes 4 months of courses and 6 months of laboratory training.
- Number of Scholarships: A maximum of 10 scholarships are available this year.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of France are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates for the Master 2 research scholarships must present a Master 1 diploma or any equivalent. If you are not registered and accepted in one of the dedicated M2 programs, you can’t obtain the GRAL scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The candidates for the scholarship will have to send their application file to the GRAL Labex in a unique PDF file
- A cover letter indicating the University master program of interest and choices 1 and 2 of internship you are interested in (see the list below)
- Diplomas including marks (copies of academic transcripts equivalent to a Master 1 degree – 3 year Bachelor and 1 year of Master)
- Certificate of the request for registration to the University / a letter of acceptance from the head of the M2 Program.
- Level of languages (possibly TOEIC, Bulats, etc.)
- One letter of recommendation
How to Apply:
Applications must be sent via email.