Deadline: 19 Mar 2018
NUS Sports Scholarship
Open to citizens of Singapore
National University of Singapore (NUS)
19 Mar 2018
Full Funding, Tuition + Living allowances
Details about NUS Sports Scholarship
NUS Sports Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Undergraduate programs. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by National University of Singapore (NUS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition + Living allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Singapore.
NUS Sports Scholarship is offered by NUS to highly-talented students with excellence in academics and sports.
- The applicants of NUS Sports Scholarship should be citizens of Singapore.
- The candidate should have strong potential and leadership qualities.
- The student is expected to be good at co-curricular activities record, particularly in sports.
- Should have a good Singapore-Cambridge GCE A Level, local polytechnic diploma, International Baccalaureate diploma, NUS High School diploma or equivalent qualifications.
- Scholarships are available to students applying to a full-time undergraduate degree program at NUS.
- The student applying should not be receiving any funding from other sources.
- The candidates shortlisted are called for an interview.
- The NUS Sports Scholarship is renewed and monitored every semester. Therefore, the Cumulative Average Point (CAP) should be maintained.
- Official transcripts
- CCA records and certificates of achievements
- Online scholarship application
- Applicants must also submit one referee report is to be submitted online separately by your JC/Polytechnic/High School Principal or Tutor.