Master of Professional Design
Deadline: 30 July 2018
The Edith Cowan University is offering scholarships for international students to study Master of Professional Design (J72). The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of the course.
ECU offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture. ECU is a leader in developing alternative entry pathways to higher education.
English is the language of instruction at Simon Fraser University. All applicants, regardless of country of origin or citizenship status, will be required to demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Professional Design (J72)
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Design.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20% (percent) of tuition fees for the duration of the Master of Professional Design (J72).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be commencing study of Master of Professional Design (J72) in 2018;
- Meet ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- Intend to study a postgraduate degree; and
- Be studying at ECU Mount Lawley.
English Language Requirements: English is the language of instruction at Simon Fraser University. All applicants, regardless of country of origin or citizenship status, will be required to demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Have met entry requirements relevant to their chosen course of study
- Accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed
How to Apply:
Students are invited to apply to study at ECU through any one of ECU authorised education agents.
Students can also apply online
Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship, all eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.