Deadline: 31 March 2018
The Tobitate Queensland University Scholarships are open for excellent Japanese applicants to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. These scholarships will cover free tuition for a minimum of one year at a participating university in Queensland, Australia.
The aim of the scholarship is to strengthen the bond between Japanese and Australian students.
Queensland is an internationally recognized hub for scientific education, research, development, commercialization and innovation.
- Application Deadline: March 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship is valued at one semester’s tuition. Second-semester tuition is waived subject to 1 full year’s study. Students are required to fund their first-semester tuition, own travel and living expenses in Queensland.
- Nationality: Japanese
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Japan
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must include a line ‘I wish to be considered for the Tobitate! Queensland University Scholarship’ on your Tobitate! application form and indicate your preferred universities and majors (field of study) if any:
- English Language Requirements: Applicants meet the English and academic entry requirements of the institution they are applying for
- Submit your application to participating Queensland University
How to Apply:
- Hold a passport or be eligible to apply for a passport at the time of application
- Meet the student visa requirements subclass 500