Deadline: 31 March 2018
100 ISE Scholarships for Foreign Students in Thailand, 2018: The Chulalongkorn University is offering Scholarships for Foreign Students for the academic year 2018-2019. The scholarship covers tuition and program fees for pursuing bachelor programme.
Chulalongkorn University, abbreviated either CU or Chula, is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application deadline: March 31, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor programme.
Study Subject: ISE offers four programs fully taught in English at a Bachelor level, in the center of Bangkok.
- Aerospace engineering (AERO)
- Nano engineering (NANO)
- Information and communication engineering (ICE)
- Automotive design and manufacturing engineering (ADME)
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers the following support for 4 years.
- Tuition and program fees
- Economy class round trip ticket from home country to Bangkok
- Monthly stipend and accommodation
- Book allowance
- Health insurance
Number of Scholarships: There are 100 scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to foreign students.
- Must not be over 25 years old
- Have completed (or expected to complete high school education) with the cumulative grade point average (GPA) for the latest 4 semesters not less than 3.5 (using 4.0 system)
- Must be in good health
English Language Requirements: Pass the following proficiency tests
- English: TOEFL (iBT) score not less than 80 or IELTS score not less than 6.0
- Mathematics: SAT (Math) and SAT II (Math Level II) score not less than 600 (each)
- Science: SAT II (Physics and Chemistry) not less than 600 (each)
- Completed application form with current photograph
- Curriculum Vitae and Statement of Purpose
- Latest official transcript
- Two letters of recommendations from instructors or advisors
- Photocopy of passport
- Certificates of the proficient test of English (TOEFL or IELTS), Mathematics (SAT I and II), Physics (SAT II) and Chemistry (SAT II)
- Certificate of health examination from hospital
How to Apply:
Applicants should be sent by email.