Deadline: 15 April 2018
Scientific Positions: 02 Scientific Postdoc Positions WAater Technology at Aarhus University
Two 4 years Poul Due Jensen Postdoc Positions in Water Technology at Aarhus University 961830
Aarhus University Centre for Water Technology (WATEC) is looking for postdocs within the area of water technology as described below:
WATEC is a centre encompassing research fields with in the areas of:
- Mapping and modelling of groundwater resources
- Wastewater treatment solutions
- Removal of micro-contaminants in water including innovative methods for determination
- Constructed wetland treatment technologies
- Restoration of lakes and streams
- Modelling of the whole water cycle and its biological components
- Sensor development.
You are expected to:
- present plans for relevant high-impact research within the topics (in a broad sense) covered by WATEC in the application
- conduct research at the highest international level
- contribute to relevant educational courses
- establish synergies between your own research and other related research activities to secure the needed interdisciplinary approaches
- apply for additional funding such as ERC Starting Grants.
The following professional and personal qualifications are required:
- PhD degree or equivalent qualifications
- Documented high-level research qualifications
- Experience in communication of research in a wide context
- Ability to strengthen national and international cooperation within the research area
- Proficiency in English.
- The application must be in English and include a curriculum vitae, degree certificate, a complete list of publications, a statement of future research plans and information about research activities, teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any).
- Appointment shall be in accordance with the collective labour agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
All applications must be made online and received by: 15.04.2018
|Subject areas||Science/Engineering: Water Technology|
|Salary||As per Uni.|