Deadline: 30 April 2018
Postdoctoral Fellowships: Centre for Applied Data Analytics Research (CeADAR) supported by ENTERPRISE IRELAND invites applicants for Marie Skłodowska-Curie cofunded trans-national programme that offers an opportunity for experienced researchers.
About the Postdoctoral Fellowships:
- The Postdoctoral Fellowships program offers to develop their careers in market focused applied research in Ireland’s Technology Centres, with an enterprise secondment (of 6-12 months in an Enterprise Ireland client company) during the Fellowship (of 36 months).
Duration: 3 year fellowships with secondment into industry through the CeADAR Centre.
Fellowship value: € 56,191 – (61,608 with family allowance)
Number of fellowships: 25 fellowships
- Advanced Analytics, AI and Machine Learning
- Intelligent Analytic Interfaces
- Data Management for Analytics
- Applicants must hold doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
Expression of Interest to CeADAR:
- Applicant must first send CV to Edward.McDonnell@ucd.ie to indicate interest in taking part in this call.
|Organization||Centre for Applied Data Analytics Research (CeADAR)|
|Subject areas||Computer Sciences, IT, Data Science|
|Fellowship amount||€ 56,191|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30th April 2018|