Deadline: 31 March 2018
The SRM University offers up to 100% tuition fee waiver for the students to pursue undergraduate (B. Tech) programme. The scholarships are awarded based on academic accomplishments, sports and cultural excellence and for economically challenged and differently abled students.
University’s vision is to emerge as a world-class university in creating and disseminating knowledge and providing students with a unique learning experience in their chosen field of scholarship, that would best serve the society.
The SRM University, formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate (B. Tech) programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering.
SRM Founder’s Scholarship
- 100% Tuition fee waiver for the students who are
- In top 100 in SRMJEEE Rank
- In top 1000 rank in IITJEE (Main)
- State Board Toppers in HSC
- Exemplary sportspersons at National / International Level
SRM Merit Scholarships
- 75% tuition fee waiver for the students who are in Top 101 to 500 in SRMJEEE
- 50% tuition fee waiver for the students who are in Top 501 to 1000 in SRMJEEE
- 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver for the students who are
- Socio-economically backward
- Differently Abled
- Exceptional in arts and culture
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Indian students are eligible to apply.
- Above 70% in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry individually in 12th standard CBSE / state board exam or equivalent
- Qualification in SRMJEEE 2018
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
Applications for award of fresh or renewal of scholarship in the prescribed form to be submitted by August/ September to the Scholarship Committee. The Scholarship Committee comprising of eminent academicians, internal and external, would process and award scholarships which would be final and binding.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.