Deadline: 1 April 2018
TULIP LabEx Summer School has been organizing a residential training session since 2012 for Masters, PhD and post-doctoral students from all over the world. A unique opportunity to meet international speakers gathered in Occitanie for this occasion.
Theme: integrative biology and ecology
Duration: July 14th to 20, 2018
Location: Domaine de Ramonjuan (french Pyrénées).
Number of places: 25
About the summer school:
- Entirely in English, this summer school in integrative ecology and biology is part of the TULIP LabEx training program.
- It consists in plenary sessions and workshops, and covers all aspects of interactions among organisms ranging from the molecular biology point of view up to the eco-evolutionnary scale of interactions within populations and communities.
- Take an active part in a research team project at the interface between these scientific fields,
- Meet TULIP experts and renowned international researchers
- Full accommodation is provided to the students during the Summer School, as well as the travel from Toulouse to the Domaine de Ramonjuan
- Participants only have to cover for their travel expenses to Toulouse.
- Applications are opened until April, 11th.
- Successful applicants will be informed before April 15th.
|Subject areas||Biological Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st April 2018|