Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Deadline: 30 July 2018
Academic Merit Scholarship for International Students: The program is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree at the East Tennessee State University (ETSU).
This scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of tuition and maintenance fees only.
No additional fees or costs are covered under the scheme.
The scholarship award can only be used for study at ETSU. The award is available for:
- Undergraduate recipients
- Master’s degree,
- Doctoral students,
- Scholarship can be applied to summer semesters.
Application Procedure: Key Dates
Completed applications need to be submitted by the following dates:
- Fall semester: no later than July 15th
- Spring semester: no later than October 15th
- Students must apply for admission to ETSU before applying for the scholarship / grants
- Applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed.
- Recipients must maintain full-time status.
- Undergraduate recipients must maintain a 2.75 grade point average in order to continue receiving the scholarship.
- Graduate recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Recipients continuing from a bachelor’s to a master’s degree program must reapply for the scholarship.
Students who are NOT eligible:
- Students continuing from an ETSU bachelor’s degree program to a second ETSU bachelor’s degree program
- Graduate students receiving a graduate assistantship or tuition scholarship
- Students receiving any other ETSU tuition scholarship
- Students applying for the M.D. and Pharm. D. programs
|Organization||East Tennessee State University (ETSU),Academic Merit Scholarship|
|Level||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Subject areas||All subjects / areas under the University curriculum|
|Fellowship||Tution fee waivers|
|Eligibility||Open for International students studying at ETSU|
|Deadline||July and Oct yearly|
For questions contact Ben Shupe: email@example.com