Study in:Germany, China
Deadline: 30 June 2018
Coburg University, DAAD; Master of Engineering: Coburg University of Applied Sciences and Arts offers International Program in Analytical Instruments, Measurement and Sensor Technology (Degree in Master of Engineering). The program is in association with University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (USST). Official language of course is English.
About the program:
The program begins in mid-September for German and international students at Coburg every year. For Chinese students, program starts end of February or beginning of March in Shanghai.
Duration of Program: Four semesters (two years)
International Master’s program Analytical Instruments, Measurement and Sensor Technology (AIMS) covers subjects connected with the sensor market, which is growing on a worldwide scale.
Related subject courses:
- Sensor Technology
- Mathematical Data Analysis
- Computer-Based Measurement
- Digital Signal Processing
- Photoelectric Detection
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Language requirements: Proficiency in English at Master’s program level is TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
- Academic requirements: candidate must be holding undergraduate degree in engineering or in the natural sciences with above-average grades
- Some intercultural skills, knowledge in electronics and postgraduate professional experience of not less than one year, which in part can be gained parallel to their studies.
- Tuition fees: 3,500 EUR/semester
- Enrolment fees: Approx. 90 EUR/semester (included in tuition fees), including semester ticket for buses and trains
- The Institute serves as an interface with partners from industry and opens the opportunities for job with these partners.
- It also offers selected candidates the opportunity to participate in research and development projects at the institute.
- During the internship and the Master’s thesis, students receive a salary from the companies.
|Organization||Coburg University of Applied Sciences and Arts
University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (USST)
|Subject areas||Natural Science, Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
For Application Contact:
Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Coburg
Frau Inga Emmerling
For Further Details: Click