Deadline: 15 May 2018
MaMaSELF is an international Master program in Material Science and the recipient will be graduated from 5 European leading universities. Non-European students who wish to study in Europe in the framework of Erasmus Mundus can benefit from a grant of the EC.
Duration: 2 years; the grant duration is TWO academic years.
- Erasmus Mundus ( MaMaSELF) scholarships are granted to the best students on a competitive basis.
- Applicant must be a national of a third-country (all countries other than the 28 EU Member States, the EEA-EFTA states (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and the candidate countries for accession to the EU.
- Applicant must not be residing in any UE Member State or participating country.
- Students from Turkey may apply for a scholarship with the European countries.
- Applicant must not have carried out the main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a year over the last five years in any of the EU Member States or participating countries.
- Applicant must hold Bachelor (180 ECTS) in Materials Science or related disciplines like Chemistry, Physics, Geo-science
- Applicant must provide evidence of English proficiency
- TOEFL CBT: 230 and PBT: 550 IBT 80/IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Applicants who intend to have a mobility at TUM must have following level for admission at TUM : TOEFL IBT 88, CBT 234/ PBT 605
- The scholarship covers travel and living expenses and tuition fees in Europe for the full duration of the course.
- Scholarship for Non-EU students (Partner countries): 21,000€ per year
- Scholarship for EU students: 20,000€ per year
- Apply online
- Upload the following documents: Transcripts, English level certificate, Bachelor degree (or certificate of third Bachelor year), Letters of recommendation, Passport, Picture
30 January 2018: Last Date for Non-European students scholarship applications.
10 March 2018: Last Date for European students scholarship applications.
15 May 2018: Final deadline for all students.
|Subject areas||Material Science|
|Fellowship amount||21,000€ per year (Non- European students)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 May 2018|