Deadline: 10 Apr 2018
Open to African and Mediterranean nationals (excluding Italy)
10 Apr 2018
Partial Funding, 50% to 70% of the tuition fees
More about this scholarship
- The Bocconi University, SDA Bocconi School of Management is offering merit-based tuition waivers to MBA candidates with an outstanding profile.
- The applicants for MBA Scholarship for African and Mediterranean Students, 2018-19 should be African and Mediterranean students (any nationality from these areas, Italy excluded).
- The candidates are expected to meet the admission requirements for the MBA program at SDA Bocconi School of Management for 2018-19.
- The applicants should have applied with all the required documentation to the MBA program and have been admitted to the 2018-19 MBA Program.
- The candidates applying for MBA Scholarship for African and Mediterranean Students, 2018-19 are assessed based on their academic and professional record and the results of the MBA selection process.
- The tuition waiver applications should be sent before the deadlines via e-mail with the subject: TW MBA 2018-19.
- The recipients of MBA Scholarship for African and Mediterranean Students, 2018-19 will get up to € 24,500 i.e. 50% of the tuition fees.
- The candidates with GMAT score of 680 or above will get up to € 34,300 i.e. 70% of the tuition fees.