Deadline: 30 April 2018
PhD in International Development Studies: Institute of Development Research and Development Policy offers an international English-language PhD programme in International Development Studies. The programme builds on three fundamental pillars: It is a structured PhD programme with a strong interdisciplinary and international focus.
Number of positions: Up to 10
Duration: 3 years; field research period of up to six months.
- Applicants with an above-average advanced degree in Law, Social or Political Science, Economics, Development Management or related subjects from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must hold Master’s or an equivalent degree with duration of at least 4 years.
- Application letter (motivation for applying to the PhD in International Development Studies)
- Research proposal (max. 5 pages)
- Full CV
- Certificates and transcripts of university studies, certificate of secondary education
- Official certificate confirming applicant’s English language proficiency equivalent to CEFR level C1 (IELTS Band 6.5 or TOEFL iBT 95 or above)
- 2 academic recommendation letters
- Applications have to be submitted directly to the IEE via the online application platform.
|Organization||Institute of Development Research and Development Policy|
|Subject areas||Law, Social Science, Political Science, Economics, Development Management|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 April 2018|