Undergraduate and Master´s program
Deadline: 26 April 2018
Sciences Po University Emile Boutmy Scholarships : Sciences Po University Emile Boutmy Scholarships
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy Scholarships after the founder of Sciences Po. The aim of the scholarship is to attract the very best international students from outside the European Union who are first time applicants and who have been admitted to an Undergraduate or Master’s program offered at the University.
Nationality: open for Non-EU international students
Scholarship Location: Sciences Po University, Paris, France
Course starts in: September 2018
Number of Awards: Not mentioned
Level of study: Bachelors or Masters Program offered at the University
Bachelor Level Program–
- The Emile Boutmy Undergraduate Scholarship Program can provide €3,000 to €12,300 for three years of undergraduate study.
- On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of €19,000 may be granted to cover the three years of College.
Masters Level Program-
- The Emile Boutmy Masters Scholarship Program can provide – either a grant of €10,000 every year to cover tuition fees for the 2 years of the Masters or a tuition grant of €5,000 every year for the 2 years of the Masters.
- Bachelors Program- 3 years
- Masters program- 2 years
- The applicants must be applying for the first time
- The applicants must be from Eligible students are those, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program
- The scholarship will be awarded after evaluating the competence of the candidate and the academic excellence demonstrated.
- The applicant would be chosen according to the type of profile sought for the program.
- Social criteria would also be taken into account
How to apply: The application can be done online. However, the candidate must indicate that they are applying for the Emile-Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
- Proof of income and Documents explaining their family situation
- Other academic related transcripts as well
- 3rd January 2018 for Master´s program
- 26th April 2018 for Undergraduate program
|Organization||Sciences Po University|
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate and Master´s program|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered at the university|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open non EU students|
|Deadline||3rd January 2018 for Master´s program and26th April 2018 for Undergraduate program|