Bachelor’s, Master’s, Researchers
Deadline: 31 May 2018
Brunel International Scholarships, UK: Brunel University London offers the International Scholarship is now open for all applicants starting in January 2018.
Number of Scholarships: 37 awards;
Scholarship value: 15% discount on the cost of tuition-fees.
- Applications for this scholarship are open to students starting a new programme of study in the A.Y. 2016-17 who meet the following criteria:
- Scholarships are open to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research students who are classed as international students for fee purposes.
- Have been assessed by Brunel University London as an international student for fees purposes.
- This scholarship programme is not available to current Brunel students on a full time or part time UG or PG programme.
- Students on the English at Brunel, Pre-sessional English and Intensive Foundation or Premasters courses through the IPLC (International Pathways and Language Centre) are eligible to apply.
- This scholarship programme is not available to those that have already received this scholarship previously, either as part of current or earlier studies.
- Awardee must agree to engage in a wide range of publicity and promotional activities, as required, plus a formal event during the academic year.
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s, Researchers|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||15% discount on the cost of tuition-fees|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||31st May 2018|
For Further Details: Click